Friday 28 September 2012

Explore. Dream. Discover.

I'm a firm believer in making your own destiny. Of late, I have been pushing for things that I want, things I really want.

I am working my tooshie off to create an amazing stand for the Eclectic Wedding Extravaganza, I am fulfilling all my bridal deadlines and continuing to take new brides onto the books and I'm graphic designing all over the shop.

Life is very VERY busy at the moment but this is by choice and I'd have it no other way.

I have a dream (can you ever say this without impersonating Mr King?), in fact I have lots of dreams and some of them are coming to life. Which is a strange strange feeling. To get something you actually want can be slightly overwhelming. But god it's a good feeling.

I feel like all my hard work over the past 6 months is really starting to pay off. It is very satisfying indeed.

I'll be revealing more over the next few months but for now, here's a little ditty from Mark Twain. I'm doing it folks, and if I can do it, so can you.

Go on, explore, dream and discover.

Massivest(?!) of Friday loves to you all

Becky

xxx


2 comments:

  1. I have to say, I love your blog posts. Always very inspirational. And so pleased the business is going from strength to strength, hopefully I will be able to follow in your footsteps soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Clara thanks so much :) Lovely that even one person likes my posts :) Best of luck with everything.

      Delete