Tuesday 25 September 2012

Something Blue...



I first spoke to bride Lara back in March of this year when she left a comment on Rock My Wedding's blog post of my wedding, telling me how much she admired my hairband and bouquet and how it was exactly what she was looking for for her September wedding.

This was the first time I'd thought that Beautiful Bird Creations could work as a business. Surely if one person was interested, then others would be too?

I emailed Lara, asking what she was after and trying to get a feel for her personality and her wedding. And I loved her straight away. Lara is witty, thoughtful, caring and above all a very excited and in love girl wanting the wedding of her dreams.

I felt a connection with Lara straight away. She was planning her wedding amidst finishing university. Exactly the same as I was when planning mine. We exchanged the difficulties of focusing on your education when you have so much excitement going on outside of that.

So cut a long story short, Lara had her bridal bouquet from me, along with button holes for the groom and groomsmen and also hair combs for herself.

She kept me updated with all her details along the way, sending me photos of her in her dress, sharing her inspirations with me and photos of her hair combs during her hair trial.

I got to know her so well and I'll miss her humorous emails.

Lara got married 2 weeks ago and I wish her all the love, luck and happiness in the world.

Hope you enjoy the photos of her flowers.

Becky
x















2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours - I'm sure you'll meet some new lovely brides to fill that gap soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours! I'm sure you'll soon have lots of new lovely brides to fill the 'Lara' gap! :) x

    ReplyDelete