Wednesday 22 August 2012

Did someone say cake?

Apologies in advance, but this is about to make you pretty hungry!

I didn't have a wedding cake. I opted for scrummy totally gorgeous delicious need to eat 15 of them in one go cupcakes, that we served with coffee after we had gorged on delicious West Indian food (and steak!)

My cupcakes were made by the very talented Buttons Bakery. Look at the pretty...


Photography credit: Steve Gerrard

They also had alcohol in them! Yes thats right...cocktail cupcakes. Including strawberry daiquri and pina colada. 


However, if I had of had a cake...any one of these amazingly yummy looking ones would have done the trick! In fact, the first unbelievable cake from Choccywoccydoodah would've matched my theme down to a 'tea' (couldn't help myself!) Also, check out the raspberries on the last cake. Yum to the max!

Are you having a cake on your day?

Enjoy cake lovers.












      
  Source                                                                                    Source

               
  Source                                                                                        Source





No comments:

Post a Comment